2015年8月6日木曜日

Hello

Hi! I'm Ryota Nagamatsu.
I am KUMAMOTO university student. I learn mechanical engineering. I made simple engine and  mechanical drawing and more, by a class. I want to make airplane in future therefore I learn fluid dynamics ,thermodynamics very well. My dream is take the airplane which made by me.
 I belong to volunteer team in university. I pick up garbage and join regional festival with friends.these activity are very worthful for me. I can make friends ,  our town become clean and
we come to like the town.
 Now I am in summer vacation. I am looking forward to go kuma-river. I planed rafting with my old friends in tokyo and fukuoka.  I am long time no see them therefore I have a lot of  topic to talk them.I will enjoy them  stay sure.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am KUMAMOTO university student. >
    I am a Kumamoto University student.

    I made simple engine >
    I made a simple engine

    I want to make airplane >
    I want to make an airplane

    go to the Kuma River

    返信削除
  2. Nice to meet you.
    Your dream is very nice. It is usuful for many people.
    I can't understand the system of engineering, so I think you are cool.
    Please try many thing again and again.

    返信削除